In order to have a great rehearsal it is best to make a plan, create a map and know where you are heading! The best time to plan your upcoming rehearsal is the morning after your last one while the musical issues are still fresh in your mind.
As our top-tier sponsor, your name and logo will appear on everything association with the GALA Festival.
Every conductor has their own method for choosing repertoire but here are some questions to ask yourself in the process:
- Am I programming a single concert or creating a series of concerts that connect over a season?
- Will my singers be excited about this concert topic?
- Is the concert theme marketable?
- Does my chorus have the capacity to pull it if off?
- Is the theme compelling artistically: enjoyable to hear, technically engaging?
Videos and resources developed by GALA Choruses to get the word out to singers about Festival.