Rogue Valley Chorale Assoc
Position: Executive Director
Closing Date: November 15, 2020
Organization Website: Website
Type of Position:
Salary and Benefits:
$22,000 – $25,000 commensurate with experience
Description of Position Duties:
The Executive Director works collaboratively with staff, Board members, committee chairs and volunteers to achieve the mission of the Rogue Valley Chorale Association.
Work responsibilities include:
- Community Relations
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational oversight
Description of Position Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in arts and/or nonprofit management
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Familiarity with MS Office, Adobe programs and some graphic design skills
- Grant writing experience
- Experience in marketing and development
- Willingness to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends for meetings and events
- Previous involvement with nonprofit musical organizations
- Must provide own transportation and be willing to work remotely
Information Required to Apply:
We require a resume, three references and an application form, which can be found at www.roguevalleychorale.org/apply
Potential candidates will be asked to attend a Zoom interview.
Submit Information To:
To apply visit www.roguevalleychorale.org/apply
For assistance in completing the application process, or for additional information email email@example.com.
Rogue Valley Chorale Association is an embracing and inclusive organization. Interested persons from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.