GALA 411 Program Basics
The GALA 411 program provides consulting services to member choruses through web apps, conference calls, and on-site workshops if absolutely necessary. The 411 advisors all have extensive experience and offer consulting assistance for member choruses.
Any member chorus may request a consultation from the 411 program at any time.
- Our board development advisor deals with board and staff relationship issues, strategic planning, board fundraising responsibilities, and best practices.
- The artistic advisor assists with repertoire and licensing, programming, resources during the COVID pandemic, AD roles and responsibilities and support for new ADs.
- Our youth education advisor works with our member youth choruses and on our relationship with secondary schools and universities.
See the attached New Harmony task force description to read about the types of services available.
GALA choruses that are utilizing the New Harmony: Equity, Access & Belonging workbook may request assistance in two ways:
- Request a session to train New Harmony facilitators within your own chorus. Contact Sam Bullington.
- Request a facilitator from the New Harmony Task Force to lead a training session with your chorus.